In the latest issue of Practical Pain Management, there’s research that shows that chronic pain contributes to lower testosterone in both males and females. If you increase the testosterone levels to a normal level, pain improves and becomes more manageable. Dr. Farrell is going to investigate this type of treatment and look at possibly incorporating the management of testosterone levels as part of many patients’ treatments. Since we have a portion of our patient base on HCG for weight loss and HCG increases testosterone, we can observe whether or not these patients exhibit better pain control.
- The Impacts Of Sleep Apnea On Your Brain
- Neck And Jaw Pain: Is There A Relation?
- Are Dental Devices Effective For Treating Sleep Apnea?
- Sleep Apnea And Depression: Are They Related?
- Cold Laser Therapy For Back TMJ Relief: Is It Effective?
- Can TMJ Be Treated Without Surgery?
- 6 Options Of Sleep Apnea Test: Which One To Consider?
- Did You Know That Financial Stress Could Be Causing Your Jaw Pain?
- Why You Shouldn’t Postpone Getting TMJ Treatment
- TMJ And TMD: Are They The Same?