In the latest issue of Practical Pain Management, there’s research that shows that chronic pain contributes to lower testosterone in both males and females. If you increase the testosterone levels to a normal level, pain improves and becomes more manageable. Dr. Farrell is going to investigate this type of treatment and look at possibly incorporating the management of testosterone levels as part of many patients’ treatments. Since we have a portion of our patient base on HCG for weight loss and HCG increases testosterone, we can observe whether or not these patients exhibit better pain control.
- Is actually MissTravel.com available?
- Did You Know That Financial Stress Could Be Causing Your Jaw Pain?
- Modifier les raccourcis dans la barre de réglages rapides
- Why You Shouldn’t Postpone Getting TMJ Treatment
- Do I Need A Windows Registry Cleaner?
- TMJ And TMD: Are They The Same?
- Top Three Myths About Sleep Apnea Debunked
- Reparar errores en Windows 10 sin formatear
- How To Connect Your Brother Mfc L2700dw Printer To Wifi
- i can’t delete a live wallpaper