In the latest issue of Sleep and Breathing Journal, a recent study of the diagnostic performance of an in-home sleep diagnostic unit was found to be an accurate screening tool for sleep apnea in a population with high prevalence of the disorder. Dr. Farrell is now using in-home sleep diagnostic equipment to accurately screen and treat sleep apnea disorders. Sleep apnea causes non-restorative sleep and excessive daytime sleepiness and is associated with hypertension, heart disease, stroke, congestive heart failure. Sleep apnea is a considerable health concern.
- Did You Know That Financial Stress Could Be Causing Your Jaw Pain?
- Modifier les raccourcis dans la barre de réglages rapides
- Why You Shouldn’t Postpone Getting TMJ Treatment
- Do I Need A Windows Registry Cleaner?
- TMJ And TMD: Are They The Same?
- Top Three Myths About Sleep Apnea Debunked
- How To Connect Your Brother Mfc L2700dw Printer To Wifi
- i can’t delete a live wallpaper
- Windows 11 Not Showing Up In Windows Update? 2022 Fix Guide
- Google Docs