In the latest issue of Sleep and Breathing Journal, a recent study of the diagnostic performance of an in-home sleep diagnostic unit was found to be an accurate screening tool for sleep apnea in a population with high prevalence of the disorder. Dr. Farrell is now using in-home sleep diagnostic equipment to accurately screen and treat sleep apnea disorders. Sleep apnea causes non-restorative sleep and excessive daytime sleepiness and is associated with hypertension, heart disease, stroke, congestive heart failure. Sleep apnea is a considerable health concern.
- The Impacts Of Sleep Apnea On Your Brain
- Neck And Jaw Pain: Is There A Relation?
- Are Dental Devices Effective For Treating Sleep Apnea?
- Sleep Apnea And Depression: Are They Related?
- Cold Laser Therapy For Back TMJ Relief: Is It Effective?
- Can TMJ Be Treated Without Surgery?
- 6 Options Of Sleep Apnea Test: Which One To Consider?
- Did You Know That Financial Stress Could Be Causing Your Jaw Pain?
- Why You Shouldn’t Postpone Getting TMJ Treatment
- TMJ And TMD: Are They The Same?