Meet Dr. Stan Farrell
Dr. Stan Farrell is passionate about your case and is well versed in alleviating all forms of headache and TMJ Pain.
He understands what living with pain can do to your life and is committed to helping as many patients as possible achieve their dream of removing TMJ pain, reoccurring headaches and migraine headaches from their everyday lives.
Dr. Stan Farrell received his training in Orofacial Pain at UCLA, in California. He graduated from the School of Dental and Oral Surgery at Columbia University in 1991, and has also received training at the University of Chicago, and Albert Einstein Medical College.
For years, Dr. Farrell has combined the treatment of facial pain with his dental practice. He now focuses his practice on the treatment of head pain and TMJ disorders and sleep apnea treatment and appliances at AZ TMJ and AZ Headache.
- Columbia Univ., New York, NY — DDS, Dental Neurology and Oral Radiography
- Residency at Montefiore Medical Center, NY — IV Sedation and Anesthesiology, Oral Surgery, Head and Neck Trauma
- Univ. of Chicago, Fellowship — Implantology, Oral Surgery
- Pankey Institute, Key Biscayne, FL — Full Mouth Reconstruction
- UCLA Preceptor / Fellowship — Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate with the American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Arizona State Univ., Tempe, AZ — B.A. Chemistry
Come in to meet Dr. Farrell and discover how he can help you overcome head, neck, and facial pain.
Schedule Your Appointment Today. You Can Be Pain Free. Call NOW.