In March, 2016, Tracy joined the AZTMJ team to help Dr. Farrell treat patients in our growing practice with procedures and ongoing treatment of TMJ disorders, Migraines, Trigeminal Neuralgia and other facial and neck disorders.
Tracy is very familiar with patients that have these conditions as she has an extensive background from her long career in emergency and trauma medicine. By seeing and knowing how much acute pain can debilitate a patient, Tracy finds the process of treating a patient and watching them improve over time to be the most rewarding part of her job.
Tracy shares the same passion as Dr. Farrell of caring for patients who are experiencing orofacial pain and headaches with the goal of restoring function and reducing their pain. She looks forward to helping you on your treatment journey to a healthier, pain-free future.
- AGACNP: Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Magna cum Laude – Grand Canyon University
- ANCC Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner ty, Phoenix, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Presidents List – Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, Arizona
- Advanced Degree Nursing, Registered Nurse – Mesa Community College, Mesa, Arizona
- ANCC Board Certified Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- National Certifications as Emergency and Trauma Nurse
- American Nurses Association Member
- Emergency Nurses Association Member
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners Member
- Coalition of Arizona Nurses in Advanced Practice Member
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain Member
- American Headache Society Member
Come in to meet Tracy and discover how she can help you overcome head, neck, and facial pain.
Schedule Your Appointment Today. You Can Be Pain Free. Call NOW.