Stress has been recognized for many years as a common cause of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD or TMJ). TMD can cause headaches, facial pain, jaw pain, and migraines and some symptoms can include ear pain and clicking or popping of the jaw joint. Everyone experiences stressful life situations and some individuals may cope with stress better than others. Dr. Stan Farrell, who is a Diplomate with the American Board of Orofacial Pain as well as a member of the American Headache Society, is one of the best choices for your temporomandibular joint disorder treatment. Dr. Stan Farrell also uses the most effective methods of treatment and works diligently to erase the pain caused by TMD in the lives of his patients. Please find a link below to an article from the National Headache Foundation about TMD and myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome (MPD). If you suffer from headaches, TMD, and or facial pain, please schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Stan Farrell at 480-945-3629 or visit us online at www.headpaininstitute.com for more information.
- The Impacts Of Sleep Apnea On Your Brain
- Neck And Jaw Pain: Is There A Relation?
- Are Dental Devices Effective For Treating Sleep Apnea?
- Sleep Apnea And Depression: Are They Related?
- Cold Laser Therapy For Back TMJ Relief: Is It Effective?
- Can TMJ Be Treated Without Surgery?
- 6 Options Of Sleep Apnea Test: Which One To Consider?
- Did You Know That Financial Stress Could Be Causing Your Jaw Pain?
- Why You Shouldn’t Postpone Getting TMJ Treatment
- TMJ And TMD: Are They The Same?