Dr. Robert Mier is a graduate from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine where he received comprehensive training and experience in TMJ disorders, orofacial pain, and dental sleep medicine.
Dr. Mier also served as Director of Postgraduate Education in orofacial pain (The Orofacial Pain Residency Program) at Tufts University. Upon graduating from the University of Detroit School Of Dentistry, he completed a General Practice Residency at Rhode Island Hospital.
Dr. Mier participated in an orofacial pain course sponsored by the University of New Jersy Medical Dental School. He then completed a one-year fellowship at Tufts University Craniofacial Pain Center, focusing on head and neck pain, headaches, sleep disorders, and TMJ dysfunction. He has published several articles in these areas and lectures nationally as well.
He is married to his wife, Monica and has one daughter. Dr. Mier enjoys spending time with his family, his three dogs, playing guitar, golf, and reading.
- DDS – University of Detroit
- MS – Tufts University
- Graduate of Advanced TMJ Fellowship Program – Tufts University
- Graduate of Masters Program in Dental Research; Focus on Orofacial Pain – Tufts University
- Diplomate – American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Fellow/Member – American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Member – American Acadamy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Learn How You Can Be Pain-Free Today! Schedule Your Consultation With Dr. Mier Now!