Dr. Teruel is passionate about helping her patients and takes great pride in being able to help patients with chronic orofacial pain, temporomandibular joint disorders, neuropathic pain and neuralgias, sleep apnea, among others.
Dr. Teruel is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain.
Dr. Teruel has vast experience in teaching since 2008 and is currently teaching as an Assistant Professor at the Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ASDOH), A.T. Still University in Mesa, Arizona. Prior to moving to Arizona, Dr. Teruel taught and provided patient care at the Ostrow School of Dentistry of University of Southern California and at the University of Pittsburg, School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Teruel provides continuing education courses in her areas of expertise and is a published author having contributed articles and chapters in multiple publications.
Dr. Teruel is a member of American Academy of Orofacial Pain and American Dental Education Association.
Dr. Teruel is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Doctor in Dental Medicine – University of Pittsburg
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Universidad Federal Minas Gerais, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Doctor Of Philosophy (PhD) – University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Science (MS) – University of California, Los Angeles
- Certificate in Orofacial Pain – Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, University of Southern California
- Certificate in Oral Medicine – Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, University of Southern California
You Can Be Pain Free. Schedule Your Appointment With Dr. Teruel Today. Call NOW.